Welcome to your dashboard!
Through this dashboard you can manage your organization profile, venue profile (if applicable), and post/edit events. To return to your dashboard at any time, click “My Account” in the upper right corner of the page.
CALENDAR SUBMISSION NOTES:
1) POST YOUR ORGANIZATION: If this is your first time submitting an event to the calendar, please create an organization profile first before posting your event.
2) CHECK FIRST: Before submitting your event please search the Calendar to make sure your event is not already listed. Duplicate listings will be deleted.
3) EVENT IMAGES: All images must accurately represent the event listing – correct cast, correct show artwork, etc. Images should be high enough resolution and ratio to look best across many formats. Our minimum event image size requirement is 600w x 400h px (3:2 landscape ratio). The image should have minimal to no text (no presenters, venue info, individual run dates, etc. All that info should be displayed in the body of the event listing). Photos and production stills are preferred to posters.
4) ONGOING EVENTS: If you have a long-term exhibit or event that you would like to list as “Ongoing,” list the end date for at least 3 months in the future and list the times as 12:00 AM to 11:55 PM.
5) ONLINE TICKETS: For online/streaming events, choose Online/Streaming as the primary category, and then include the link to the streaming platform or official website in the Ticket URL field, even if the event is not ticketed.
6) OUTDOOR EVENTS: For outdoor events, make sure that you select Outdoors as one of the categories for your event.
7) PRICING, SAFETY, AND ACCESSIBILITY: Please clearly list pricing options in the Admission section, including if an event is pay-what-you-want, if there is a suggested donation, and/or the option of purchasing a subscription service. If there are safety instructions for your event, please list them in this section as well, in addition to how to get in contact with your organization about accessibility needs.
PLEASE NOTE: ArtsBoston reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason.
If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org