'Submit An Event' Login
Before you submit your event please check the following guidelines:
ArtsBoston Accepts Event Listings For:
- Arts and Culture Exhibitions
- Lectures and Talks
- Arts and History Tours
- Arts and Culture Festivals
- Arts Events for Kids
- Public Events
ArtsBoston does NOT accept:
- Events not in Greater Boston
- Audition Notices
- Health or Social Services
- Religious Services
- Shopping Events
- Networking or Recruitment
- Food and Drink Specials
- Adult Entertainment
- Fundraising galas
- Invitation/member-only events
CALENDAR SUBMISSION NOTES:
1) POST YOUR ORG: If this is your first time submitting an event to the calendar, please create an organization profile first before posting your event.
2) CHECK FIRST: Before submitting your event please search the Calendar to make sure your event is not already listed. Duplicate listings will be deleted.
3) EVENT IMAGES: Effective 11/11/2020, our minimum event image size requirement is 600 x 400 px (4:3 ratio).
4) CANCELLATIONS: If your event has been cancelled or postponed, please keep your event on the site and simply update the title to say at the end (Cancelled) or (Postponed). We want to keep the public informed as to the status of your event.
6) ONGOING EVENTS: To have an event appear as "Ongoing," list the end date for at least 6 months in the future and list the times as 12:00 AM to 11:55 PM. If you're ready to remove an ongoing event, login and delete, or contact Elena Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org
7) ONLINE TICKETS: For online/streaming events, choose Online/Streaming as the primary category, and then include the link to the streaming platform or official website in the Ticket URL field, even if the event is not ticketed.
8) PRICING: Please clearly list pricing options in the Admission section, including if an event is pay-what-you-want, if there is a suggested donation, and/or the option of purchasing a subscription service.
Already have an account? Enter your username and password below:
If you've forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” to reset. Forgot your username? Email customerservice (at) artsboston.org.
ArtsBoston reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, and we may omit any events that we believe are not suitable for the site. ArtsBoston reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason. Please contact the site administrator at customerservice (at) artsboston.org if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.