‘Submit An Event’ Login
Before you submit your event please check the following guidelines:
ArtsBoston Accepts Event Listings For:
- Arts and Culture Exhibitions
- Lectures and Talks
- Arts and History Tours
- Arts and Culture Festivals
- Arts Events for Kids
- Public Events
ArtsBoston does NOT accept:
- Events not in New England
- Audition Notices
- Health or Social Services
- Religious Services
- Shopping Events
- Networking or Recruitment
- Food and Drink Specials
- Adult Entertainment
- Non-Arts Camps
- Fundraising galas
- Invitation/member-only events
CALENDAR SUBMISSION NOTES:
1) POST YOUR ORG: If this is your first time submitting an event to the calendar, please create an organization profile first before posting your event.
2) CHECK FIRST: Before submitting your event please search the Calendar to make sure your event is not already listed. Duplicate listings will be deleted.
3) EVENT IMAGES: Our minimum event image size requirement is 600 x 400 px(3:2 ratio).
4) ONGOING EVENTS: If you have a long-term exhibit or event that you would like to list as “Ongoing,” list the end date for at least 3 months in the future and list the times as 12:00 AM to 11:55 PM.
5) ONLINE TICKETS: For online/streaming events, choose Online/Streaming as the primary category, and then include the link to the streaming platform or official website in the Ticket URL field, even if the event is not ticketed.
6) OUTDOOR EVENTS: For outdoor events, make sure that you select Outdoors as one of the categories for your event.
7) PRICING, SAFETY, AND ACCESSIBILITY: Please clearly list pricing options in the Admission section, including if an event is pay-what-you-want, if there is a suggested donation, and/or the option of purchasing a subscription service. If there are safety instructions for your event, please list them in this section as well, in addition to how to get in contact with your organization about accessibility needs.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your event to be approved.
Already have an account? Enter your username and password below:
If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” to reset. Forgot your username? Email customerservice (at) artsboston.org.
ArtsBoston reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, and we may omit any events that we believe are not suitable for the site. ArtsBoston reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason. Please contact the site administrator at customerservice (at) artsboston.org if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.