‘Submit An Event’ Login
Welcome arts organizations, artists and other arts and entertainment event presenters! If this is your first time submitting an event to the ArtsBoston Calendar as of October 29, 2015, you will need to do one of two things:
1. Enter your username and password below to log in. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” below to reset your password. Forgot your username? Email customerservice (at) artsboston.org.
2. If you are not an ArtsBoston member, please create a new account. It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events.
Already have an account? Enter your username and password below to login:
Please read our guidelines before submitting your event:
Lead Time: All event submissions are reviewed by ArtsBoston staff before they are live on the site. We request that events be submitted at least four weeks prior to the event’s start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
Location: Events must take place in the Greater Boston area with an exception made for 2016 Spring/Summer festivals throughout Massachusetts.
Event Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in either .JPG or .PNG format, and no larger than 1 megabyte and require a minimum of 450 x 300 pixels to display best. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes–please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
ArtsBoston reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, and we may omit any events that we believe are not suitable for the site.
ArtsBoston accepts the following events:
- lectures & talks – related to arts, culture, or history
- exhibitions – related to arts, culture, or history
- arts, heritage, and cultural festivals
- tours – related to arts, culture, or history
- arts events for kids
- free arts and entertainment events
ArtsBoston does NOT accept:
- audition notices
- classes & workshops
- events outside of the Greater Boston region
- virtual events without a designated location
- health fairs, social service events, or self-help seminars
- religious services or events that assume religious or spiritual beliefs
- sales, shopping or merchandising events
- entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
- calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- food and drink specials
- “adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content
- Fundraising galas
ArtsBoston reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part, any listing for any reason. Please contact the site administrator at customerservice (at) artsboston.org if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.