Raf Comedy Productions has been delivering unforgettable and successful comedy shows throughout New England since 2014. You can expect a professional show with the very best known comics for your fundraiser, corporate event, roast, college or club. From talent selection to ticket sales to production, we offer several comedy show packages appropriate for your audience, event and budget. In 2021 we expanded into music and have featured up-and-coming bands as part of our live entertainment offerings.
As a stand-up comic himself, Raf knows what makes a comedy show outstanding and profitable. Our event production experts handle all the entertainment requirements.
- Preshow Planning: We can remove the stress of show planning by helping you with venue and date selection, room and stage setup. Tables and chairs can also be provided. Lastly, we offer security detail and a doorman to check wristbands or id’s should you require it.
- Talent Selection: Your audience expects to laugh and our lineup rivals the best clubs! Our comics are regional favorites and national headliners, not our weird uncle who’s new to the business. Legends such as Lenny Clarke, Kevin Meaney, Christine Hurley, Mark Riley, Jimmy Dunn, Graig Murphy and Dan Miller are just a few who have entertained Raf’s audiences. We cater from PG13 to R rated audiences and will work with you on content that isn’t offensive, embarrassing or disgusting.
- Technical Requirements: State-of-the art equipment for sound, lights, microphone and music and a professional backdrop will feel like we brought a real comedy club to you.
- Theatrics: To rev up the crowd and make your show memorable and entertaining, we combine upbeat music with cool light displays and videos. As the comic enters, the stage comes to life with three large screens projecting a professionally designed video montage of each comic.
- Advertising/Social Media Marketing: To ensure you sell the most tickets, we offer online and print marketing expertise. Our design services will create a slick advertising flyer with your stamp of approval. For maximum exposure, we will cross promote via our website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Ticket Sales: We can manage this for you whether you choose paper or etickets. We use an online, secure ticketing website which allows you to monitor sales real time if you don’t want to worry about tracking paper tickets.
- Customer Service: Your show will go off without a hitch with our attention to detail. Our events are customized and we provide the best professional talent. Raf has a terrific industry reputation and is a genuinely great guy! We’re proud to provide references.
- Event Packages: A police union fundraiser is VERY different from a corporate CEO roast and a comedy club show. We offer various event packages to meet your audience type and size, technical and marketing requirements. Tell us more about your event below. Raf Cardenas will personally call you to provide information and quotes.