Please Note: This event has expired.
Rum and Brew at Boston JerkFest
The Rum & Brew Tasting @ Boston JerkFest on Friday, June 22, 2018 from 6-9:30 pm and offers unlimited tastings of local and international spirits, cocktails, craft beer, mead, hard cider.
The 2-day festival kicks off with the Rum & Brew Tasting @ Boston JerkFest on Friday, June 22, 2018 from 6-9:30 pm and offers unlimited tastings of local and international spirits, cocktails, craft beer, mead, hard cider, and wine. The Rum & Brew Tasting will include Cocktail Demos featuring vendors who will stir up the best “Irie” drinks made from products featured at the Rum & Brew Tasting. We’ve also introduced a Caribbean Cocktail Throwdown with some of Boston’s hottest MixologistsView more
What’s include with Rum & Brew Tasting General Admission Tickets:
- Beverage Sampling: Unlimited sampling of rum, other spirits, craft beer, mead, hard cider, wine and artisan beverages
- 2018 Caribbean Cocktail Throwdown: Featuring Boston’s best Mixologist competing for bragging rights and winner of the Boston’s best Caribbean cocktail.
- Cocktail Demos - Showcases featured cocktails from participating vendors stirring up the best “Irie” drinks
- Jerk bites for sale at reasonable prices
- Reggae Lounge - an adult hang out spot with games, demos and more
What’s Included with Rum & Brew VIP Admission Tickets:
- All of the above benefits
- Complimentary entry for a session of your choice for the food festival on Saturday, June 23rd ($20 value)
- Exclusive ½ hour early access to Rum & Brew Tasting at 6:00pm access (priceless)
- Fast lane VIP line to enter event (priceless)
- One complimentary food sampling ticket to be redeemed by any vendor ($7.00)
- JerkFest welcome goodie bag ($20+)
Check out our website, http://bostonjerkfest.com, for tickets soon
Contact: (617) 395-7680
Additional time info:
The spicy festivities will continue on Saturday, June 23, 2018 for two sessions: 11am-3 pm and 4-8 pm. At the festival, top local Caribbean Chefs will sell authentic jerk-spiced foods and traditional Caribbean home-made beverages for sale. A Spice Lane will have specialty foods such as: spicy jams, hot sauces, chutneys, spices and spicy desserts for sale. The festival offers live music featuring reggae and steel band music. Chef demos throughout includes a Seafood Throwdown (Session 1) and a Jerk Cook-Off (Session 2). The Kids Zone with have hands-on interactive arts and crafts and activities for children of all ages. The Reggae Bar will have tropical cocktails, spirits, craft beer and wine for sale. The Reggae Lounge, offers cocktail demos from our sponsors, games, photo booth, and more. Ethnic arts and crafts will also be for sale by local and regional vendors.
41 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116