To help us deliver on our mission of increasing and expanding audience participation in the arts, we offer impactful, targeted and highly affordable online, email and outdoor advertising opportunities to arts organizations and related affiliates.
ArtsBoston Member Organizations save even more with members-only advertising rates.
ArtsBoston Booth: Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace has 20 Million visitors annually (52% are tourists)
- Booth is adjacent to historic Faneuil Hall and on the Freedom Trail
- Booth is equipped with 16 digital panels and option for 60 second audio track
ArtsBoston Booth: Copley Square
- Copley Square has 12 million visitors annually
- Booth is adjacent to the park and Trinity Church; and across the street from the Boston Public Library at the corner of Boylston and Dartmouth
- Graham Gund designed booth equipped with 8 over-sized poster panels plus option for vinyl banner
- Copley Square Events include: Boston Book Festival, Boston Marathon, Farmer’s Market, Summer Concerts, and Tree Lightings
* Outdoor sponsorship available on a monthly basis for added exposure.
- ArtsBoston Calendar: ~75,000 unique IP addresses per month
- Dedicated Email Blast to Greater Boston arts and culture consumers: 50K subscribers (targeted segments available also)
- ArtsBoston Weekly Top 10 Email: Dedicated 160 x 600 banner ad to 15K subscribers
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Promotion
For rates and special packaging please contact:
David Costa, Advertising Sales Manager
DavidC (at) ArtsBoston.org